Friday, October 5, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Even though Naomi Campbell is known to be rude and feisty, you have to give her credit for maintaining her slim figure all these years.


Sophia Bush is one of those few actresses in Hollywood that doesn't yo-yo with her weight and she's not "rextremely thin." Her wide-legged jeans are a little too "bright denim" for me.


Tori Spelling in dark denim with a parking ticket.


Once again, celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens are wearing lingerie outside. Hate the pigtails.


The amazing young looking Demi Moore on a double date with Cameron Diaz and Bradley Cooper? Didn't you totally love him in Alias? Too bad Michael Vartan stole the show.


Jessica Biel in the dumps again with those ugly boots.


I hope Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany stay together for a long time. She seems to be at a much healthier weight since being married to him.


Jada Pinkett-Smith annoys me for some reason.


My Fave: I love, love these jeans on Kim Kardashian even though I think it's tacky how she tied the knot on her shirt to show some skin.

No comments: