Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Fave Dress


Emmy Rossum once again steps out in a prom-like dress.


Heather Graham looks like a celebrity for once instead of some wanna-be. Must be the dress.


Megan Fox is everywhere! I don't know how I feel about her baby doll dress though. A little too simple?


And they call Eva Longoria curvy? Which part?


This has got to be my fave - I kid, I kid! Can you imagine living in this era and dressing like this all the time? No, thank you! Keira Knightly reminds us that it's good to live in the now!


I'm keeping an eye on this multi-color vest. Paris Hilton is wearing one here, but Jessica Simpson wore one this past summer.


Reena Hammer's yellow dress is super cute. Reminds me of Reese Witherspoon's Golden Globe dress shortly after she parted with Ryan Phillippe.


Minka Kelly adds a faux sash on her LBD with some trendy male loafer heels. She's too good for John Mayer.


Ordinarily, I would hate the ruffle on this dress, but Minka Kelly is totally working the dress!


Baby doll dresses are supposed to flatter a persons' body, but Tara Reid looks pregnant here.


Katie Leung needs to represent the Asian population correctly - they can dress! Or at least iron their dresses before they walk out in public.


Alicia Keys is a very pretty woman, but she almost always picks the wrong dresses to show off her curvy body as well as pretty face.


This is Brittany Snow - the one that played the "invisible" girl in John Tucker Must Die. I personally found it hard to believe that she could be invisible because she's blonde and kind of cute. They should have cast someone else for her part - Hilary Duff would have been a much better choice. Her dress is kind of old looking.


Is that a tablecloth that Cate Blanchet is wearing? Or materials for going outer space?


I feel bad for older celebrities like Cheryl Hines because they do not have any roles to help them come back to Hollywood.


My Fave: I love the daring orange color on Penelope Cruz' dress. Still think her sister Monica is prettier.

No comments: