Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Fave Dress


Horizontal stripes dress have been in for awhile, so grab one like Jessica Alba's and spice it up with the loafer heels.


I love Kate Moss with bangs. Definitely updates her image, but I'm not feeling her dress.


Where did Kate Moss' boobs go? Wait, she's too thin to have any fat there.


Is it me or is Leanne Rhimes even thinner here? Cute dress.


It's good to see Leanne Rhimes dressed appropriately for her age instead of trying to be so much older than she really is.


Brooke Shields is dressed very appropriately for her body size and age.


My Fave: I don't know why, but I really like this skinny tie dress on Kate Bosworth. Looks like she's gained a few pounds back as well.


Kelly Rutherford looks great for her age, but this dress is so drabby and plain. Not even her belt can spice up the dress.


Megan Fox looks weirder and weider every time I see her. The weight loss is not doing her any favors. I think she's overrated.


Kristen Bell's dress is curtain-ish to me, but I love her shoes.

No comments: