Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: Megan Fox, Stacy Kiebler and mystery person #3. I absolutely adore Stacy's dress. She has been stepping out in various awesome dresses.


I like Marcia Cross' dress, but she really needs to do something about her pale skin.


It's good to see supermodels Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss still BFFs after all these years. Both of their dresses are hard to wear unless you are tall and slim.


First of all, Paula Abdul's face is too squarish to have her hair like Audrey Hepburn. Secondly, her laced dress is very ill fitting for her body size.


Sheryl Crow has been MIA for awhile, but she showed up finally wearing this ugly dress with even uglier shoes.


Was it Egyptian night at some party for Kristen Bell?


Kelly Brooke in a beautiful dress with a fuller body.


Kylie Minogue loves all that shine and glitter on her clothes.


Do you think Lauren Hutton thinks she's 24? Ugly hair, too. She does look thinner though.


Finally, Leelee Sobieski looks her age in a fun and frilly dress.


I love the purple and red together on Andrea Bowen's dress.


I love the style of this dress on Ali Larter, but the poofy hair and print - not so much.


I believe Diane Lane finally looks her age here.


Kathleen Robertson is wearing the trendy dress with pockets. Again, please do not put your hands in it when you are taking a picture. It looks ridiculous. I believe they are there for looks and maybe a tube of lipstick.


I have no idea if this is a dress or a two piece outfit on Kate Bosworth, but she's back to her rextremely thin self.

No comments: