Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Fave Dress


Thandie Newton looking slightly better healthwise, but this tie-dye inspired dress is tacky.


Ever since Nicole Kidman starred in The Stepford Wives, I feel like she dresses like one all the time.


Love Vanessa Williams wedding dress and Rebecca Romijin's bridesmaid's dress on the set of Ugly Betty.


Dita von Teese again wearing something that's very off the top in her pale white skin standing next to that oaf - Perez Hilton who blogs about everybody else and got famous.


Emmy Rossum looking dainty and innocent in this white number.


Kylie Minogue shows the rest of Hollywood how to sparkle and shine.


Nikki Hilton walking the runway of her fashion line, Chick wearing an unfortunate three year old girl dress.


My Fave: I don't know why, but I am totally feeling Parker Posey's loose dress. It looks comfortable yet very trendy right now.

No comments: