Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: I don't know why, but I really like this dress on Eva Mendes. The black and white straps add a bit of spice to an otherwise boring white dress. I guess all the rumors of pregnancy can be laid to rest?


Am I the only one that thinks Kate Mara looks like Isla Fischer? Cute color. Nude shoes are totally a trend to look into now. Her legs look a little longer because it blends in with her skin color.


Maria Menounos reminds me a tad bit of Vanessa Minnillo except she looks a little sweeter. Can you believe she gained the "Freshman 15" in college?


I have not liked any dress that Natalie Portman's been wearing to her premieres lately. She looks like she's wrapped in a towel here.


Is Eva Pigford a model now or a prostitute?


Wrap dresses are very flattering on most body types as seen here in Beyonce Knowles.


I love this dress on Becki Newton on her Ugly set although it might be a bit short to wear by itself.
Her facial expression is priceless!

Emmy Rossum definitely loves prom-like dresses.


Although this dress wouldn't be considered prom-like, it could probably be worn as a maternity dress. Emmy Rossum has too much make-up on here as well.


Jessica Collins wears animal print the right way.

No comments: