Friday, October 5, 2007

My Fave Dress


I don't know what it is about shine and sparkle that turns me off, but Ciara's dress just ain't doing it for me.


Rextremely thin Kyra Sedgwick in a funky white dress. Ali Larter wearing a tattered dress. When is she going to show up on Heroes?


Doesn't Leelee Sobieski look like she's some regal queen or something?


Still don't understand what the big deal is about Giselle Bundchen.


My Fave: Obviously, Geri Haliwell has been working out and she picked the right dress to show it off. Classy without being trashy. I wonder how much more weight she's going to lose.


Brooke Hogan looks bad no matter what she's wearing. I'm embarassed that Sanjaya is from Federal Way, Washington. It's 30 minutes from Seattle, my hometown.


That's a very unlady-like pose Beyonce is strutting.


I'm usually a fan of Cate (what's the deal with Cate starting with the letter "C" anyhow?) Blanchett, but this dress is awful! I also think she's got some kind of eating disorder because she's always so rextremely thin and pale.


Another blonde bombshell who can't act in Hollywood - Heather Graham.


Love Heidi Klum.

No comments: