Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Fave Casual Dress


Wrap dresses flatter most bodies so it's not surprising that Heidi Klum looks exceptionally good in it.


I love the fun black dress with red boots on Rachel Bilson, but she doesn't look happy to be photographed.


Kate Hudson still with him? Her sweater dress would be a lot cuter with a wide belt.


My Fave: Call me crazy but I am loving this dress on Victoria Beckham. Melanie Brown, on the other hand is too matchy-matchy for me.


I think Amanda Peet and Jennifer Garner have the same stylist or lack thereof. Both tend to look a little off except on the red carpet. Take this brown dress for example. What is it supposed to be? And would it kill her to do something with her hair? Good to see Friends alum Lisa Kudrow still out and about in Hollywood.

No comments: