Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Maternity Fashion? Jennifer Lopez


Don't you think there is something about Jennifer Lopez that is fascinating? It's like you can't help but be drawn to her.


This dress is very similar to her green one. Great dress for non-pregnant ladies as well.


Anybody need a diva chauffeur? JLo looks like one. I wonder if she'll keep wearing those heels after her she confirms her pregnancy.




I absolutely adore this Grecian inspired dress on Jennifer Lopez. She still hasn't offically announced per pregnancy and even David Letterman didn't ask her about it.


She looks like a Latina "Waldo" to me in this outfit.


I love how creative celebrities get with hiding their pregnancy.


I think she's not confirming her pregnancy because her album is coming out and she needs/wants all the free publicity she can get.


If she is pregnant, she is one chic mama-to-be. Check out her skinny leather pants!

No comments: