Thursday, October 18, 2007

Magazine Headlines


Some bloggers are saying that Jessica Simpson looks photoshopped here, but she looks pretty true to herself. She's been looking great lately!


It totally cracks me up that magazines are always covering about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt breaking up. What is the obsession?


If I had to choose between Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson, I would probably pick Miss Clarkson. I feel like there are a lot of Carrie look-a-likes, but only ONE Kelly Clarkson.


I wonder if Marie Claire regrets putting Kate Walsh on their cover since her spinoff isn't doing very well.


What is the deal with celebrities priming their siblings in Hollywood? And one Sienna Miller is one too many.


I have never watched the Hills, but I doubt I would like it. None of the reality TV stars are endearing and I can't stand Heidi Montag (I have stopped posting about her since she's an attention getter).

No comments: