Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Fave LBD


Rumer Willis shows off her svelte body at the pre-Emmy party.


What happens when a 19 year old dates a wacko older man? Rachel Evan Wood.




Mira Sorvino's outfit isn't necessarily a typical LBD, but it's all black, so it will have to do. It's too old looking for her though. Is she attending a funeral?






My Fave: I don't know why I like Marisa Tomei's flying side wings LBD, but it's unique and flirty.






Nicolette Sheridan adds a little white to her LBD.






Naomi Watts showing off her post pregnancy body!






Ashlee Simpson's casual LBD is to die for!






Charlize Theron shines in her LBD.






Eve's LBD looks like an 80s dress I once had. I think it's still hanging in my mom's closet.



Jennifer Love Hewitt hiding her slimmer frame in her loose LBD?






Beautiful and flawless Mary Louise Parker.

No comments: