Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


My Fave: I love the pigtails and loose shirt with these jeans on Drew Barrymore. I also like that she's not too skinny here.


Mischa Barton wearing the awful "mommy jeans" or if you want to call it the trendy "high-waisted" jeans.


Mena Suvari really needs to grow out her hair because everything she wears is tainted by it.


Natalie Portman looks sporty and casual here and possibly in love?


Rachel Bilson looks like she's got some of her curves back.


I know colored jeans are in right now and Cindy Crawford's green jeans aren't as bad as the others, but still...it's just a little off.


Yes, Courtney Love, we know you lost weight, but must you show us your ugly hip bones?


The beautiful Heidi Klum.


Kate Moss looks like a toothpick here, but I love her silver belt.

No comments: