Monday, September 10, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Kate Beckinsale looking chic and casual in jeans with a splash of animal print in her wallet/clutch.


I'm assuming Marcia Cross still has some bulge in her belly area because of the outfit she chose.


Rachel Bilson finally comes out of hiding. Here she is out to lunch with her mom (who looks really hip by the way). Ms. Bilson looks like she's got some added weight on her thigh area. Still very slim. Just saying.


When the glam is off, it comes ALL the way off. Jennifer Garner, the ever doting mom to 21 month old daughter Violet with Ben Affleck. Hasn't she heard of a stroller? I swear, she's always holding onto Violet.


It's good to see that Jennifer Love Hewitt has embraced her fuller figure.


My Fave: Jessica Simpson looks sweet and summery here. I almost bought a shirt like hers once, but seeing how I'm a mom now, I thought I should probably not walk around with my belly showing.


Love the wide-legged jeans on Kate Beckinsale.


Poor Lindsay Lohan all alone in Utah working on her alcohol and drug problems while the world parties away.


Has Jennifer Aniston stopped caring about how she looks? She's looking rather drabby here.


Amanda Peet jumps on the wide-legged jeans look.


Charlize Theron reminds the world that skinny jeans still rule the world.


Either Courtney Thorne-Smith is pregnant or she has gotten uber fat.


Jessica Biel should switch hair colors with Nelly Furtado ASAP.

No comments: