Monday, September 10, 2007

My Fave Casual Dress


Kylie Minogue's dress is very cute and unique, but she's looking a little rexi.


Victoria Beckham in her signature short dress.


Tori Spelling must own a lot of dresses in green.


Rachel Hunter in typical LBD.


Nikki Hilton looking good in white.


Lauren Conrad and her Hills posse.


Kelly Brook reminds me of a clown in this dress.


Who but celebrities like Mischa Barton would wear a dress like this to walk their dogs?



Whatever people say about Britney Spears, I still like her.


The Beauty and the Beast - Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas.


Ashton Kutcher looks older here with Demi Moore. Maybe she's sucking up all his youth.


My Fave: Don't know why I really like Fergie's combo of a mod dress, big purse, and hat here.


Goldie Hawn still holding onto her youth by refusing to dress and look her age.

No comments: