Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Fave Casual Dress


Is Britney Spears finally getting camera shy? Can't really see the dress, but it looks classier than usual. Not sure if I'm feeling the rose flowers as a hem line. And is her friend holding onto the same purse?


I feel like Reese Witherspoon usually looks great, but something is a little off with this dress. Her sandals are also quite ugly.


Rachel Ray is one of those women that wears her bigger frame well. I wish she wasn't so annoying on her show. Have you noticed how she screams when she talks? And she's horrible at interviews. She either cuts her guest off or she rambles out the question without really asking it.


Vanessa Minnillo's dress is a little on the quirky side, but the pink bra strap showing through is just tacky.


Fergie looks good here, but it's probably because she's looking kind of rexi.


Katherine McPhee on the set of her new movie House Bunny. This movie sounds horrible. Are multi-colored vests the next "in" thing? First, Jessica Simpson and now Katherine McPhee.


In so many ways, Kelly Ripa lucked out on her morning show with Regis Philbin. She was a soap opera actress for Pete's sake! Cute dress though!


My Fave: I love this dress on Mena Suvari. She's wearing the big floral pattern well.


I almost bought some gold chains like what Paris Hilton (hers are silver) today but decided it looked kind of skanky. Thanks goodness I didn't buy it! Who wants to look like Paris?

No comments: