Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Jordin Sparks Be Proud Of Virginity!


Jordin Sparks recently had this to say regarding her virginity:

My parents gave me a purity ring and talked to me about waiting until I’m married to have sex. It wasn’t forced; it just made perfect sense. It’s going to be awesome to say to my husband that I waited my whole life for him.”

Jordin should be proud to proclaim that she's a virgin! Abstinence is also a choice and should be respected! Sex isn't something that you just have with someone and then you forget it! It will stay with you! Hollywood sensationalizes sex, so don't believe everything you see. When you have sex within the bounds of marriage and commitment, you are completely free to enjoy one another. Isn't saving your virginity for your future husband the greatest gift you can give him? More people should speak up like Miss Sparks. There is no shame in having morals!

No comments: