Friday, September 14, 2007

Fashion Watch: Kate Bosworth


Kate Bosworth loves her skinny jeans. Love that she's wearing the trendy color yellow, but why in the world does she have the red scarf around her neck? To hide a hicky?


Kate Bosworth looks like death on a stick here. That dress completely washes her out. Julianne Moore isn't looking any better with her mu-mu sack and ugly blonde hair.


This dress is a little better, but she's loosing the sparkle in life. Maybe the recent weight loss had something to do with it?


I don't care if high-waisted jeans are back in style, I will NEVER wear it. High-waisted is the trendy term for "mom jeans." You know, those jeans your mom still has from ages ago that she still wears? Her ruffled plaid shirt is okay, I guess. This outfit just screams to me, "I'm hip."

No comments: