Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weight Watchers


Kristy Swanson is actually pregnant in this picture, but you can definitely tell that she's gained weight since her Buffy days.


I remember loving Rosie O'Donnell on her afternoon talk show, but since she left and became a lesbian, she's been rude, arrogant, weird, opinionated, and here with a lot of extra pounds. I am so glad she's off the View. I couldn't stand watching that show because of HER. I can't stand Elisabeth Hasselbeck either, but even she's not as annoying as Rosie! I don't know what caused her transformation, but she's not winning any fans by continuing to blog about all her opinions.


Rexi watch: Angelina Jolie


Has Daryl Hannah lost some weight recently? She looks thinner here.


I guess being fat makes Kirstie Alley grumpy.


Kelly Clarkson looking thinner these days and rockin' the blonde bob haircut. You could almost mistake her for Victoria Beckham. I said, almost.


Kathy Ireland, the Queen of Kmart clothes, at age 44 with a few extra pounds.

No comments: