Friday, August 17, 2007

Rank 'Em Batman


4. George Clooney is my least favorite Batman. I know a lot of women out there find him attractive, but I just don't see it.


3. There is something sweet about Michael Keaton as Batman. I'm sure Mr. Keaton would be appalled to be described as "sweet," but I enjoyed watching him as Batman.


2. I know Val Kimer doesn't look like this anymore, but I have to honor him by showing how he looked as Batman. He played his darker side so well and he was so darn mysterious.


1. But, I have to admit that since Christian Bale donned the black cape, he outranks them all. Christian Bale's good looks and incredible acting wins him the #1 spot. Not to mention that Batman Begins is the best Batman movie of all even if Katie Holmes was in it. I just couldn't believe that she was assistnat district attorney. How would you rank them? Who's your favorite?

No comments: