Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Random Fashion Posts


I don't know why, but I'm not into skirts nowadays especially this one on Melanie Brown.


I'm surprised to see that Megan Fox is still dating 90210 alum Brian Austin Green. I get that she's pretty, but her acting is only mediocre. Love that she can dress casually though.


"Is that the way to get my picture taken?" asks Paris Hilton. I can't help but imagine her doing the John Travolta disco move in this outfit.


And they say that Britney Spears is not popular anymore! Look how she elevated Alli Sims! She's at Paris Hilton's beach soiree and getting photographed by the paparazzi.


Heidi Montag.


Naomi Watts already looking slim after giving birth less than a month ago.


Ivanka Trump looks about the same here weight wise. She looked a lot thinner on the last post.

No comments: