Friday, August 10, 2007

My Fave Casual Dress


I am a huge fan of Debra Messing, but I'm just not a fan of the bra-less look on anybody. It just looks so trashy. And, I'm not sure Debra has the body to pull it off anymore. What do you think?


My Fave: I love the ruffles on Thandie Newton's dress because it adds a little feminity to it. Ms. Newton also recently came out and admitted to being bulimic in her teens and well into her 20s. From the looks of it, I'd say she probably still struggles with it.


Kate Middleton looks like the future princess in this dress. She looks like she's gained a few pounds and is most noticeable in her arms. Maybe from all that rowing?


Sharon Stone actually looks sane in this dress.


Hayden Panettiere looks cool and chic in this black number.

No comments: