Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Fave Look in Jeans


Not really sure why I'm not an Anne Hathaway fan besides the fact that her shirt is too big and the boots look outdated.


My Fave: Pink tries to go incognito in Paris with ripped jeans and a long shirt. She confuses me with her fashion. On the one hand, she totally dresses differently from all the other Hollywood starlets, and then she dresses like this and it makes me wonder, does she want to be like the other "stupid girls?" I do like this outfit though because it looks very comfortable minus the hat.


Looks like Paris Hilton caught on to the wide-legged jeans look, but why is she cavorting it on the each? Isn't she hot (I mean temperature)?


Marissa Miller and Heidi Klum sporting the "beauty pageant hair."


What in the world is Eva Mendes carrying?


Beyonce Knowles won't let go of the skinny jeans...maybe because of the few extra pounds she's gained lately?

No comments: