Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Fave In Shorts


What is Sienna Miller wearing? Are those actually gold colored boots? I am not a fan of Miss Miller.


Lindsay Lohan's sister Ali is on the path to becoming like her sister. Already being followed by paparazzi, she seems to enjoy all the attention. I actually just bought the top of this outfit on Ali and am loving it. Couldn't bring myself to buy the matching shorts.


My Fave: Maybe it's because I'm a huge Reese Witherspoon fan, but I am totally feeling this simple outfit.


You can barely see it, but Kirsten Dunst actually has shorts underneath here. This outfit would have been okay if the shorts were actually visible. Otherwise, it looks like she was trying to wear this as a dress but decided to throw on the shorts at the last minute because it was too short.

No comments: