Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Kylie Minogue (on right) looks healthy and cute here not like she did in that ghastly dress.


Mariska Hargitay leaving airport. Her looks are rather unique. She looks like she's gained a few pounds recently but definitely no where near fat!


Standing in the Paris Hilton pose, Ms. Hilton looks like she's gained a few as well. She looks so much better without her hair extensions.


My Fave: Sienna Miller taking the trendy yellow color to a whole new level in her shoe laces. I wonder how she comes with these ideas. Even though I'm not a Ms. Miller fan, I like the way she just seems to throw her outfits together.


Glad to see that Jessica Alba is dating Cash Warren (check out his plaid shorts and Lacoste shirt) again. Now, if he could only get her to eat...


I'm sure that Jennie Garth will lose some weight as she joins the cast of Dancing With The Stars. She was always my favorite on 90210.


Jessica Simpson looking quite cute and thin here!


Kate Walsh in very casual attire.

No comments: