Friday, August 17, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Natalie Portman has caught the Rachel McAdams play to stop polluting the air one bike at a time.


Even though I'm not a Ben Affleck fan, I have to admit that Jennifer Garner's down to earth style has rubbed off on him and it makes them look so normal. Almost. Guess she's not pregnant?


My Fave: Nikki Hilton must have hired a new stylist or something because everything she's wearing lately looks great. Love that aher flats match her shirt.


Long shirt over jeans is a great look for the long summer nights. Charlize Theron is on a movie set, but love this look. She could take out the jeans for a more dressed-up look.


Jessica Alba and her myriad of layers to cover her frail and thin body.


Anybody out there like Vanessa Hudgens? I'm keeping an eye for this color purple. I've seen it a lot lately.

No comments: