Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Fave In Jeans


Love her or hate her, Rachel Ray continues to increase her fortune on her daily cooking show. It was rumored that she was gaining weight amidst rumor of divorce, but she looks about the same to me. What do you think?


Katie Holmes must love wide-legged jeans like me because she wears them all the time. I actually recently bought two pairs of wide-legged jeans and I wear them all the time as well. They are so comfortable and can be very flattering if worn with the right top. Mine were $6 bucks each (I can get them cheap here in Asia).


No, that's not Britney Spears - it's Mena Suvari. Not digging her outfit or her bald head.


I feel like I have this shirt that Kirsten Dunst is wearing in my storage closet from high school. What is it about her that does not endear her to a lot of people?


My Fave: Love it! Love it! Katie Holmes knows how to rock the wide-legged jeans!


Heidi Klum looks down to earth as she spends the day with her three kiddos.


Rosanna Arquette - for a 48 year old woman, she sure looks worn out! Or is it just old age?

No comments: