Monday, August 13, 2007

My Fave In Casual Dress


While I am impressed that Christie Brinkley still looks like a supermodel at 53, I'm not so sure that her inner supermodel instincts would have chosen this mu-mu for a dress. She must have been a grandma when she decided to don this attire.



My Fave: Kate Beckinsale must have a lot of little black dresses to choose from when she's flying because she always looks stylish yet comfortable.


Is Jennifer Garner hiding something under this frumpy white dress?


Naomi Watts is already looking super chic and slim after giving birth to son Alexander Pete.


I know that Victoria Beckham doesn't know the meaning of casual, but here she is trying to fit into the simple L.A. life in heels and her version of casual.


Not crazy about the print on Kate Middleton's dress.

No comments: