Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: Kerry Washington looks cute and chic in this dress, but she is looking rather emaciated here. She definitely has lost some weight.


I am actually impressed that Danii Minogue has a camisole underneath her dress. How very conservative of her.


What? Kimber Stewart not in the disaster post? Her dress is pretty cute albeit a little on the shorter side.


Sophia Bush looks flawless here!


I don't know why I don't favor any dresses with a big bow in the front and this dress on Beyonce is no exception.


Sarah Chalke looking simple and sweet in this blue dress that is very similar to what Jenna Jameson is wearing below. Ms. Chalke has definitely lost a lot of weight since her Roseanne days. Do you think she's too thin now?


Jenna Jameson actually looks good in this dress that Rachel McAdams first wore.

No comments: