Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Fave Dress


My Fave: Even though I'm not a Matt Damon fan and find him not very attractive, I have been very surprised with his relationship with Luciana, the waitress. She has shown up to almost all his premieres looking classy and like a celebrity. This grey dress is no exception.


Anything with floral always reminds me of my grandparents. I can see why Vanessa Minello doesn't have a lot of fans. Look at her annoying face!

I, for one will not be buying the Dereon's affordable couture styles. Look at the Knowles women. Would you want to look like them? Beyonce has gold shoes on to match the gold on her dress. Can you say tacky?


I am surprised to find myself liking this dress on Britney Spears. Probably because it is covering most of her body without any transparency going on.


Wow - that was fast! Eva Herzigova is already back to her thin and slim self.

No comments: