Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Fave Dress


Maybe it's because I can't stand reality TV celebrities like Lauren Conrad or maybe it's because of that ginormous bow on the front of her dress, either way, not a fan.


Is that a slip Jessica Alba is wearing?



Mandy Moore is growing on me. I loved her in A Walk to Remember, and then she made all these horrible movies. She is looking good here (looks like she's lost some weight), but the shoes are a little too chunky for my taste.


Once again, Nikki Hilton sets a good example for her sister Paris on how to dress correctly.


My Fave: Love this dress on Sophia Bush. The cinched bottom gives you more shape than if it were loose. The gold chain necklace of course has been in style for awhile.


I'm not really into this dress on Nikki Hilton.



Can't see Anne Hathaway's dress too clearly, but the side view shows me that it's too loose in the chest area.

No comments: