Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Fave Casual Dress


Rumor has it again that Halle Berry is not pregnant. Poor thing. She probably really wants a kid, but has problems conceiving. Nothing is harder on a woman than infertility. I'm actually surprised that so many celebrities are able to conceive because of their weight fluctuations. Like Nicole Richie. That completely took me by surprise.


Kelly Ripa is wearing this summer's favorite trend, the lantern sleeved dress in yellow. She looks really thin. There is no way that she is this thin by taking care of her three children.


My Fave: I absolutely detest Paris Hilton, but I have to confess that I love this dress.


Not sure who this chick is, but her name is Nadine Coyle. Her dress looks comfortable and cute. Not a lot of people can wear horizontal stripes and still manage to look this good!


Jessica Biel rocking the mod dress. Rumor has it that she has been completely different since dating cocky and arrogant Justin Timberlake. I called it. She needs to dump him and give him a taste of his own medicine.

No comments: