Monday, August 27, 2007

Katherine McPhee is InStyle!


Not sure I like her sweater/wrap thingy. She's got some long legs, so skinny jeans look good on her.


Cute outfit for work. Love the jacket.


Is grey the color for fall? This picture cracks me up because who wears this kind of outfit to walk their dog? In China, people literally roll out of bed in their pajamas wearing their slippers to walk their dogs.


I love anything wide-legged, so these pants look awesome. The side buttons are a unique idea.


Not a fan of orange...


Cute party dress.


Funky outfit. I tried on a shirt very similar to this at H&M and even though it looked weird on a hanger, it looked great on. I didn't buy it though because it was too expensive for a fun trendy shirt that will probably go on style soon.

What do you think of her photoshoot in InStyle magazine?

No comments: