Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fashion Disasters


I feel bad for celebrities after their "time" is over. They grow older, fatter, and uglier? Okay, maybe not uglier, but they definitely dress uglier. Take for example, Rachel Hunter. She used to be a supermodel. Once married to Rod Stewart. Okay, that's not so impressive. But, still. Why would someone add floral and animal patterns together? Is she Wilma Flinstone or a fashion model? Obviously, neither.


Once again, we have a case of the curtain material dress from the 70s. While I applaud Scarlett Johanssen for keeping her healthy figure stable, I find her sense of style appalling.


Just another reason why I find Lily Allen annoying. She blogged today apologizing (backtracking is more like it) about her sadness over not being able to come to America to perform by stating that she hates President Bush. She called him many names that I will not repeat here. Why is she talking trash about our American President? I, for one hope that she will never come to America.


Fergie is trying so hard to bring the mom jeans back by "updating" the look. Purple has definitely been worn a lot by celebrities, but high-waisted pants with a black belt buckled beneath the waist? I am speechlesss...


Kate Beckinsale is a pretty woman, but I think she's a little confused in this outfit. Leggings that look like they are really work out pants? See through shirt that's really a dress? If I were her, I would leave my hair shaggy, too to cover up my face.


Paris Hilton, please remember that a lot of people have already seen you naked. This dress that is actually a nightie looks tasteless and classless. Just like Ms. Hilton herself. Adrien Grenier - please stay away from her.

No comments: