Monday, August 20, 2007

Fashion Disasters


I know everybody else is just as sick of Heidi Montag as I am, but since she's under the fashion disaser post, I thought I would go ahead and add it. I'm not quite sure what Ms. Montag is trying to go for here in this outfit. It doesn't fit the nautical theme although I'm sure she was trying very hard to go that route. Her rolled up white pants and this blazer just reminds me of an outfit that one of Charlie's Angels (the TV show not Drew Barrymore's movies) would wear to go on assignment....as a costume.


An alien has just landed and taken over Maria Menounos body.


It's outfits like this that make people speculate whether or not Kate Hudson is pregnant again. The shirt (because that's what it is) is too big and should definitely not be worn as a dress. Ms. Hudson is not very well endowed, so it only makes her frame look rectangular. And while we are at it, it wouldn't hurt for her to put on a bra as well. But, she should stop by a barber shop to give her son a good buzz. I swear, that boy is going to grow up with a complex!



It has been rumored that Paris Hilton has some form of learning disability. Perhaps that is why she doesn't understand the meaning of a cover-up?

No comments: