Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fashion Disasters


Britney Spears almost escaped a fashion disaster. Alas, it is not so. Here she is again showing all America how not to dress. Especially for a mom. I'm all for being sexy after having kids, but how about a little class?


Christie Brinkley has fallen victim to "I want to maintain my youth, so I'm going to dress like them, even though I'm super old" syndrome. The tank top, the ugly color tiered skirt, and the off shoulder cardigan/sweater just screams disaster!


I am so curious to know what Brooke Shields must have been thinking when she threw this outfit together. Maybe "threw" is the key word here. She's growing old gracefully and this outfit does her no justice. Having said that, I think it's time Ms. Shields gets a new haircut.


Halle Berry is one of those women that has the perfect features, perfect body, and perfect boyfriend. But, she shouldn't dress like this with her bra and chest hanging out all over the place to flaunt it. Less is definitely more!


I'm not sure that Christina Aguilera was going for the maternity chic look here, but I hope that she realizes that her jeans are in the 80s color and cardigan is at a very weird length and angle. Also, I don't see any baby bump.


I have no idea who Majandra Deflfino is, but she's trying too hard to bring back the disco look. Sweetie, retro doesn't mean you raid your mom's closet for disco clothes.

No comments: