Friday, August 17, 2007

Fashion Disaster


If you look closely, you will see that Neve Campbell is bra-less which means tasteless. And the color is totally wrong on her pale and fair skin. Her haircut? Looks more like a little boy. The bunched bottom also isn't doing her any favors. If I were trying to make a come-back, I would not have chosen this outfit to wear. Or the haircut.


Because Sarah Jessica Parker wore so many eclectic outfits on Sex and the City, she is supposed to be some fashionista. I, for one actually do not like her fashion styles. Take this outfit for example. I get that she wants to be comfortable running errands, but ballet flats with capri sweat pants? Even I know these don't go together.


Uggs have been out for awhile now, but every now and then, you see some celebrity wearing them. Geri Haliwell is trying to bring it back with a vengeance. She also favors these long shirts. It does not flatter her short frame even though she's lost a ton of weight.


This style of this dress is not half bad, but the print of little swirly ivy plants or something like it makes it look tacky. She could also do something with her hair.


I get that Hayden Panettiere is getting popular because of her TV show, Heroes. I get that she is getting photographed a lot. What I don't get is why she thought this shapeless dress which is actually a T-shirt would endear her to more fans. As a side note, I recently finished watching Heroes and thought that it was craftily filmed. I hope the writers, producers, and director can continue their success without getting us all lost in the plot.

No comments: