Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Do You Believe Courtney Love?


Here is a photo of Courtney Love for Karl Lagerfeld. In it, she discusses her weight loss.

"I’ve lost a lot of weight, and I have done it through being quite disciplined… Some people think it’s about weight loss, but it’s about detoxing. I hate reading magazines where the actresses are saying ‘Broccoli and fish, broccoli and fish.’ You liars. You bulimic liars.”

Do you believe her? Do you think she has the discipline to lose weight the correct way? I actually agree with her about all the celebrity diets out there. Like most women in the world, the celebrities that claim to have lost weight on some kind of weird diet probably have a disorder with food. I wouldn't go as far as Ms. Love and call them "bulimic liars," but she's not far from the truth. I personally don't believe that Courtney Love lost all that weight (over 40 pounds) on diet and discipline. I think she's probably one of "them."

No comments: