Friday, July 6, 2007

Who's Who in Magazines



Jessica Alba in British GQ magazine. I still don't understand what the hype is with Jessica. She looks like Eva Longoria, who looks like Eva Mendes....don't they all kind of look the same to you?



I think it's funny that You magazine "reveals Mary Kate Olsen's style secrets" because her sense of style is so atrocious. I'm sorry, but since when did dressing like a bag lady become fashionable?




I guess it's true that Nicole Richie is pregnant. I only hope that her baby with rumored fiance Joel Madden has a chance of a "normal" life.



I love Drew Barrymore. She's been through a lot and I'm so glad to see one child actor growing up healthy and famous and getting over the drug crazy days.



Even though I am totally on "Team Aniston," I totally feel for her. What woman would not have a complex being compared to Angelina Jolie? I know the media totally hyped it up way more than it is in real life, but I can't help but feel bad for Jennifer. I was not always a "Rachel" fan, but after several seasons of Friends, she kind of grew on me. I guess I didn't have much to choose from: Monica and Phoebe just annoyed me. The rumor going around is thatJennifer and her British model boyfriend Paul Sculfor have already ended their short romance. I personally think that she's still hung up on Brad Pitt. I don't imagine it being easy getting over someone like him.

No comments: