Sunday, July 1, 2007

Weight Loser: Eva Longoria



Okay, Eva Longoria has never been fat. At least not in any of the photos I've ever seen her in. She's super petite and looking a tad tiny. Here she is frolicking on the beaches of St. Tropez looking quite slim in the trendy blue color bikini. She has been photographed lately looking very thin. In my experience, women tend to lose weight while they are engaged. She is engaged to San Antonio Spurs, Tony Parker. They are set to be married on July 7th because she said it is a "lucky" day. Planning a wedding does take a lot of time and emotional energy. I lost about 20 pounds during my engagement. My dress kept falling over my shoulders because I had lost so much weight. Fifteen of those 20 pounds were in the last three weeks because I got really sick. Back to Miss Longoria, I am not a fan. Even though I have never watched her on Desperate Housewives, she strucks me as someone who is very annoying. And, I don't think she's pretty. She looks simply plain to me.

No comments: