Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Favorite Magazine: InStyle



I rememeber when I was first into fashion, my friend introduced me to this magazine. I went "ooh and aahh" over the entire magazine. I still think that it's the best fashion magazine out there, but with the surge of internet and a plethera of celebrity gossip and fashion sites, it is sometimes easier to just log on and see what the stars are wearing instead of waiting for the magazine to come out. As a side note, I am beginning to like Mandy Moore again. I watched her recently in Because I Said So and felt like her acting has definitely improved since Chasing Liberty. I couldn't stand her in that movie. My only criticism is that she stand up tall because she was slouching the ENTIRE movie. I can't believe no one told her.

No comments: