Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fashion Flash


Anne Hathaway looking quite on the down low with Ray Ban large sunglasses. She said in a recent interview that she is tired of the "good girl image" and went on to say some pretty crude things about other actresses. She will grace the cover of the upcoming issue of Marie Claire. I just watched 'The Devil Wears Prada' last night and I have to admit that it reminded me a lot of 'Ugly Betty.' Do you all know anything about the similarities...like did ABC get the rights to the show? I'd love to know.


For all you model fans out there, here is a snapshot of Adrianna Lima looking very sleek in a shiny trench coat. I'm not a big fan of hers because she looks pretty plain to me.

Must be love for Miss Ashlee Simpson because she's seen here still holding onto Pete Wentz' hands. Looks like she's gained some weight here. If you want to give your outfit a splash of color, accessorize with some colored shoes like what Ashlee is doing here with some red flats.

Fashion Disaster #5 million on Britney Spears. I know she's a young mom, but this outfit is still horrendous. Whenever she's on the lower end of her weight, she tends to flaunt her body in the outfit she chooses.


Weight Loser: Courtney Love looks like she's lost some weight recently. She's sporting the Kate Moss look by wearing that vest.

No comments: