Monday, July 23, 2007

Fashion Dresses


Again, this is what Victoria Beckham wore to watch her famous husband, David play "football."


I am not a huge fan of Robin Tunney (she was especially annoying in season one of Prison Break), but I like this dress on her and would actually wear it if I were also attending a friend's baby shower (Naomi Watts).


I'm all for loose-fitting dresses for the summer, but this get-up that Denise Richards has on looks more appropriate for a costume party instead. Poor thing hasn't gotten the public to like her again after she back-stabbed her friend Heather Locklear.


Jenny McCarthy looks sleek and slim in this black dress. I'm telling you, dating Jim Carrey has done her a world of wonders! He, on the other hand is in dire need of a good haircut!

Kate Hudson is wearing my favorite style of the short summer dress right now because it flatters most body types. She's also attending Naomi Watts' baby shower.


Natalie Portman seems like a down to earth kind of gal, but this dress she chose to stroll around Central park does not flatter her slim frame. Maybe it's the color that I'm not so fond of, but either way, this dress looks like a nightgown to me.

Paris Hilton wearing a classic style dress but updated with the skulls pattern. Is that still in?

No comments: