Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Beckham Party Fashion Continues


I would totally wear this black dress worn by Alyson Hannigan. The hair - not so much.


Pant suits are not my favorite on women and especially tall women. It makes them look more masculine than they should be. Brooke Shields is already so tall, and wearing a pant suit just accentuates that more. A dress on someone with her frame goes a long way to make her look more feminine.


Can't totally see Demi Moore's dress, but it's probably a mod-like dress. Love that the heels match perfectly with her dress.


Eva Longoria wearing the two trendy colors together! Isn't that something! I'm not a fan of the bubble dress because even on someone as thin and tiny as Eva, it still makes them look rounder than one wants.


Are my eyes deceiving me or does Vivica A. Fox actually look stunning and classy in this dress? I'll even overlook the obvious work she's had one on her face and body.

No comments: