Sunday, July 1, 2007

Weight Watcher: Debra Messing



I love Debra Messing on 'Will and Grace.' I didn't watch it when it first aired on NBC, but I happen to stumble on the re-runs one bored evening last summer. I can't quite remember the episode, but I was literally "laughing out loud." The show was really well written and the characters were very endearing. Here is Debra Messing in a scene for her new movie 'The Starter Wife.' She looks much better at this weight than when she was on 'Will and Grace.' There were a couple of seasons that she was downright, frighteningly skeletal. Either way, I will probably watch this movie and like it simply because she's in it.

2 comments:

Yun said...

I am not a fan of superstar. According to my feeling, celebrities in our country share the similar story as US's.

^_^ I seem to agree with your opinion and love your blog so much.

-- from liyun1983.blogspot.com

Trendspotter said...

yun,

thanks so much for your comment. I do enjoy writing my blog. What country are you from?