Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weight Loser: Marcia Cross




I have a confession to make. I have never watched 'Desperate Housewives.' You would think that I would enjoy that show because I'm a mom, but I can't sit through an hour of four catty women talking and yelling at each other or others. I might tune in for the fashion, but in the end, I decided that I didn't want to waste 60 minutes of my time sitting through an hour of pure sensationalism. Yes, I know that TV and movies are supposed to extract you from your real world, but I really don't want to be subjected to these four women's voices. I am not a fan of any of the women on the show. I especially dislike Eva Longoria. For awhile, I thought Felicity Huffman's character (Lindsay) was worth watching, but I heard that she got all weird as well. Anyway, here is Marcia Cross (Bree) strolling with one of her twin girls (she gave birth Feb. 20). She looks like she already lost all her baby weight and that's not an easy thing to do after carrying twins.



No comments: