Friday, June 29, 2007

Fashion Watch: Rachel Bilson



I never got into watching the O.C. I feel like I've already experienced high school and once was enough. Plus, none of the cast of characters really intrigued me. I knew from the start that Mischa Barton was "rotten" (nickname a lot of paparazzi give her). She just seems too stuck on herself. And, I was right. That girl got fired! (rumored) Anyway, here is Rachel in a white camisole and long flowy skirt. I'm not feeling this outfit. She's too short to be wearing this length of skirt. Even though she's thin, this look dwarfs her somehow. Rachel, stick to lengths that go above the knee. They seem to flatter you the most. On a side note, you look like you could use a double-cheeseburger. Trust me, they taste good.


Grade: C

No comments: