Friday, June 29, 2007

Fashion Watch: Jennifer Garner




Have you noticed that whenever Jennifer Garner is not pictured at a movie premier or Hollywood event that she just looks so "normal?" What makes her especially like one of us is her choice of clothing. I wonder what she would like if she picked her own dress and put her own make up at a Hollywood event. I am only guessing, but she strikes me as someone who is a) she doesn't care what she looks like or b) she really doesn't know how to dress herself. She reminds me of some friends that are still "stuck" in the 80s literally from their make-up or to their choice of clothing. The purple cap-sleeve shirt with the denim mini skirt and those ugly shades are just screaming, "I'm stuck in the 80s!"
Grade: C (would be an A if were still in the 80s - now I understand the 80s are back with a vengeance, but it's all in the accessories).

No comments: