Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fashion Watch: Gwen Stefani



For a long time, I couldn't stand Gwen Stefani. She seemed so to try to hard to make herself different from everybody else. From her song choices to her fashion wardrobes, it was almost like she was screaming "look at me, I'm different!" Then, I listened to some of her music and started changing my mind. I really like her song "Underneath It All." The tune is catchy and it makes me kind of smile when I listen to it. Since she's had Kingston (her son), her fashion choices have gone awry again. This time, however, she's screaming, "look at my body; I'm still hot after having a kid!" Most of her shirts are literally torn in half and what is up with the jeans rolled over? I do that to my girls because they are either too long or too big. You make a lot of money in your music career, Gwen. Buy clothes that fit.


Grade: E

No comments: