Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fashion Trend: Super Skinny




I don't understand what it is about celebrities that feel like they have to always be so skinny. I know the camera adds ten pounds, but that is not an excuse to look super skinny. Angelina Jolie has been looking skeletal lately. I am glad that she said in a recent interview that when someone says she is thin, she does not take it as a compliment.










Keira Knightley is another celebrity that has repeatedly said that she does not have an eating disorder. In fact, she won a case recently when someone tried to sue her for something related to her being anorexic. Sorry, I don't remember all the details. Anyway, she sure looks thin to me. I'm not saying she's an anorexic (please don't sue me); she just looks really skinny.










This is one trend that I hope will fade away soon.

No comments: