Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gossip Girls Outlandish Fashion


Obviously, Leighton Meester is in between takes with the olive color sweat pants under her ridiculous tutu. Still, it's a crazy outfit.


Taylor Momsen and Chace Crawford (I couldn't tell at first if this was Penn Badgley) filming their show. She's probably the healthiest looking one in the group.


Does not this outfit scream "I'm so cool I don't match?"" Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen.


Leighton Meester looks cute and normal here, but kind of New York-ish.


Seriously, do high school girls really dress like Leighton Meester and Blake Lively on Gossip Girl?


I'm assuming this is Taylor Momsen, too. Love the purple purse though.


I hope Taylor Momsen is going to prom in this dress. Otherwise, she is way over dressed for a school day!

No comments: